FAQ – BEST USA PORTRAIT

FAQ

If you have a question, you're in the right place

Edit Content

We decided to change your experience of making gifts by creating memories with art. Our site allows you to convert any photographs into portraits on canvas across different themes and styles by real artists.

Edit Content

Our portraits are created by real artists, who draw with a graphic tablet by hand. Then the image is put on canvas with a method of printing.

Edit Content

We offer a wide range of services that incorporate drawing portraits in different styles and techniques.

Edit Content

We offer a range of four styles – Oil, Watercolor, Color Pencil and Pastel.

Edit Content

Yes, our artists can create a unique portrait with all the members of the family, even if some of them are far away.

Edit Content

Of course, you can. Be sure that we’ll create a portrait considering all your wishes.

Edit Content

Unfortunately you can’t. But you can be sure that your order will come to the master in the medium.

Edit Content
You can contact us any convenient way, just click here.
Edit Content

It takes approximately 7-9 business days from placing the order to delivery.

Edit Content

Yes, the order can be tracked. We will provide you with a postal tracking number, which you can use to monitor the status of your package yourself.

Edit Content

Please contact our customer support, and we will help you resolve all the issues.

Edit Content

There are no hidden costs. You can pay only the final price after placing the order.

Edit Content

Online payment by credit/debit card is available.

Edit Content

Payments are accepted through any international credit cards and payment systems.

Edit Content

You can make a 30% prepayment using one card and the remaining 70% with another card. It is not possible to make a single payment using multiple cards.

Edit Content

It depends on each specific case. If the artist can process the photo successfully, the order will be accepted; if not, we will refund the money.

Edit Content

No more than 20 people, otherwise, the faces will be difficult to distinguish.

Edit Content
Yes, we do. The discount amount depends on the order volume. To discuss the terms, please contact us via email at [email protected] or fill out the feedback form here.

You'll get

24 x 7 we work
around the clock
Money Back Guarantee
100% Secure Payment
100% professional
artists
FREE tracked
US shipping